Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Getting Back on Track

In January I posted my 11 goals for 2011 here.  Well I've accomplished some of those goals such as graduating, increasing the blogging, and throwing an outstanding baby shower.  Something else that I've been able to accomplish is attending more live entertainment.  Last week I had a great opportunity to see the artist Anthony David perform live at this spot called Anthology in downtown San Diego.  It is such a cool spot.  It's a lounge/restaurant that caters to a wide variety of interests.  At the end of the month they're having Chante Moore and on the 13th of July India.Arie!

This weekend I have an opportunity for more live music as I've been invited to attend the Playboy Jazz Festival!  Don't worry it starts at 3pm and I'm going with my good friend and Soror Ashley.  So with that pictures are coming soon.  For now you can see more of Anthony David and his amazing talents below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...