- Graduate & Work - May 7th marks the completion of graduate school and starts the count down to my 25th birthday. It also means that I have to stay on top of this job search, mama has to pay the bills! Did I mention that this California girl is looking to move out of state!?
- International Travel - I've never traveled outside of the country and being from Southern California Tijuana doesn't count. I started doing a lot of research over the summer and I think that I've narrowed it down to Jamaica. After talking with a couple of friends and my second mom, I'm debating if I should pick a city and stay there for a week or do a cruise. We'll see, but I'm leaning to an all-inclusive vacation.
- More Reading - After being buried under textbooks and scholarly journals, I just want to read books that help me escape from the chaos of everyday life. My goal is to read 1 new book each month. So that's 12 books for 2011.
- Baby Shower Extravaganza - So a couple of my Line Sisters are having babies along with 3 of my brothers, but my lovely #7 has commissioned me as the official planner of the Baby Shower. I was so excited that I have most of it figured out already, no need to wait right. Here's a sneak peek!
- TRIM THE FAT - My goal is to lose 40 pounds by Dec. 31, 2011!
- More Live Entertainment - I need to enjoy life so this means I need to go to more concerts, plays, art showings, festivals, etc. I need to be part of the fun that goes on all the time.
- Guilt Free Shopping - I want to buy things for myself without feeling guilty, something that I haven't done for a while as a result of worrying about everyone else.
- The Hearst Castle - Well this just makes sense. I'm a Hearst so it's only proper that I visit my castle l0l.
- Blog More - I was doing so well over the summer, but I can really use this blog as a way to purge emotions, safely obsess over fashion and food, and meet great people with great ideas and advise.
- Culinary Experiments - Not only do I want to try new cuisines but I want cook new recipes as well. Not having a kitchen in grad school has really made me miss cooking and busting some suds.
- Checking the Bucket List - I started a bucket list and I want cross things off while I still have my health and mobility.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Come on in 2011!
So looking at the Blogs of the fashionista's that I'm following I've decided to start my 2011 with a post of what I envision my year to look like. So here it goes my 11 goals for 2011: