Monday, August 22, 2011

Meatless Mondays Going Strong


Today was a successful second day to my new regiment of "Meatless Monday's."  I had salads that were full of hearty greens and veggies.  I was able to have my first taste of the salad bar in the dining hall at work and I loves it!  I think it was the best salad that I've had in a while.  For dinner I added some extra protein with a piece of grilled salmon.  Just may be my Monday staple.

My first Weight Watchers weigh in is Wednesday and I'll be able to share all of my weight loss goals with you then.

Thanks for the support everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. YUM!! Now I am hungry! Thank a lot! haha Thank you for all of your wonderful comments! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get back to Meatless Monday. I was going strong over the summer, now I've fallen apart. I think I will try tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...