Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Present...Check!

So I don't know what you got you mom for Mother's Day, but I got my mom a Master's Degree.  That's right folks, your looking at a Master's graduate!  I earned my degree in Education Administration & Leadership with an emphasis in Student Affairs from the University of the Pacific!  I was so happy to have my parents, God-parents, aunt and an uncle were all in attendance as I walked across the stage for my hooding ceremony.

After the early morning Commencement ceremony, my family and some friends went to Papapavlo Bar & Bistro for a delicious Greek lunch.  Had some drinks, opened some presents and received some very touching toasts before I gave teary-eyed thank you speech.  Later that day, I had my Hooding Ceremony with the rest of my classmates and the entire College of Education.

My dad had the graduation from undergrad 2 years ago the day before Father's Day, and now my mom get's the Masters for Mother's Day!  I think that this is the best present I could give my mom. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! U should be proud for an eduaction is the best thing that u can give. :)
    S Nicole
    www.thelushepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, what a great accomplishment!

    Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...