Big thank you to Daisy at Just Daisy for the Liebster Blog Award. This is for showcase bloggers with less than 200 followers who she found to really stand out to her. Here's what she had to say about my blog:
"Shante of Its What I Do because her blog is so honest with great categories to dive in ranging from weight loss to recipes to motivational pep talks style and everything else in between!"
Thank you so much Daisy. It means a lot to know that my honesty comes through and that people find it interesting. She nominated 5 bloggers and I want to do the same for my blog family. My nominations are:
- Fanya of Chocolate Pearls - she loves fashion and is aspiring to be a personal shopper and stylist. In addition to her love of fashion, she is a journalism junky! She has great advice and tips for everyday women.
- James of Creative Shields - an amazing artist based out of New York. People don't sleep on him! He finds inspiration in everything and his paintings will leave you wanting to buy his entire collection.
- Janet of From Cupcakes to Caviar - she has some great recipes! You can tell that it's all homemade which I appreciate...you don't leave feeling like you could never make that!
- Stacie of Journey to 153 lbs - a women fighting with all her might to get to 153 lbs is one of my biggest inspirations for getting healthy and offers some humor in talking about the journey.
- Julia of The Cherry on Top - another talented artist. From Germany, she a fashion designer that finds a lot of inspiration from everyday women. She draws portraits and I was lucky enough to have one done as well. I'll be posting on it soon!
Thanks again Daisy!