Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Busy Times


Hello all!  So since getting back form Kentucky I have been very busy.  Crafting and baking has become my life!  Within the last 3 days I have made 5 dozen banana cupcakes!  I made them for Father's Day gifts for all the dads in my life...lots of friends are popping them out, l0l.  They were delicious and because they were so good, I was asked to make another couple dozen of different flavored cupcakes for a friends babyshower this Saturday.  So far I know I'm gonna make a chocolate, lemon, and vanilla cupcakes.  But they have to have a little something special going on so I have a few days to figure that out.  I'm gonna make a salted caramel cupcake tomorrow so that might end up being the chocolate cupcake.  I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how to upload this pictures!

And for the crafts....I made a few cookbooks!  So again, when I have pictures I post them as well as step by step instructions on how you can make your very own cookbook!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...