Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What's the Weather?

So after a nice relaxing break from school and my assistantship, it was back to Stockton. I was doing my best to get back in time for me to get a few errands done before the campus closed for the day. Well it took me 12 hours to get back because of the interesting Southern California climate. I started at 3:45 am on the I-5, but was stopped about 3.5 hours into the drive due to the freeway being snowed out. Unfortunately I had no idea that it was snowed out so I waited in the over crowed McDonald's parking lot for about an hour and a half waiting for the freeway to reopen. Well I got tired of waiting and decided to take the 101 freeway (completely out of the way) to 41 so I could get back on I-5 around Fresno. The weather did a complete 180 on me, l0l. I went from a snowy winter chill to a sunny California day with clear skies and waves crashing against the cliffs. Let's just say it tripped me out just a little bit!

This is a car that had a small amount of snow on it (Ventura, CA)

Can you see the waves crashing against the cliffs (Malibu, CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...