Sunday, June 13, 2010

Two Fingered Ring

So I went shopping last weekend and I got this really pretty ring at Bakers along with these cute yellow sandals, both of course were on sale. I've noticed that these are the new thing within the last year, so I hope that I'm keeping up with the rapidly changing fashion industry. I love my new ring because its fashionable and still functional. I try to do this with all items that I bring into my closet. I also want to pick pieces that are timeless and can be worn several ways.

Nail Polish: Orange - Sally Hansen Xtreme wear #06 "Sun Kissed" & Blue - Finger Paints #806064 "Cerulean Seascape"

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love it!! super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rings! A great trend to use for your personal style! That polish looks great! I love orange :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...