Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Making Me a Priority - Weigh In Wednesday

Current Weight? No Clue!

Taken June 5

It has been eons since I last checked in and it's very evident with the fact that I don't even know what my current weight it.  This picture taken over a month ago is the last time that I weighed myself. After I stopped the Weight Watchers program in January, I failed to maintain a workout routine while eating my way through stress and depression.



I'm also a little afraid to weigh myself after all the great summer traveling I did.  Atlanta, Baltimore and Nashville were very good to me.  But my health is most important, especially when trying to relieve the many stresses that popped up (and will pop up).  Self-care is something that I struggle with and I have to learn to make me a priority among with everything else that I take on.

If you have advice or tips, please share. I'll take all the support that I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...