Thursday, March 22, 2012

Positivity Pays Off!: Weigh In Wednesday


Current Weight: 214.2
Total Weight Lost: 15.6

I'm so excited to say that stay positive paid off!  I lost another pound this week even though I had a cupcake three days straight and although I didn't cook that much this week, I made smarter choice when dining out.  I also kicked a bad habit and got back into the gym!  I was able to get into an old pair of jeans that I haven't worn for about a year. It feels good to feel good!

In my old jeans touching the moon!

This upcoming week I'll be at a conference so I have to make sure that I'm making smarter decisions with food.  I also have to make sure that I take advantage of opportunities to move around and work-out.

Goal for the Week: Make the right choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...