Friday, February 17, 2012

Light as a Feather, Firm as a Board

It's been a while since I've done a Weigh In Wednesday post and things have slowed down enough where I can catch you all up on my progress.  As you might have guessed by the title of the post, the weight is melting off and I'm toning.
 
Current Weight: 216.6
Total Weight Lost: 13.2

Biggest Challenge: I would have to say that my challenges have changed.  Now that I have a new phone, I'm able to more accurately track what I eat.  The challenge is now choosing the right things to eat.  I'm more concerned about making sure that I save money that I've began eating the forbidden Ramen noodles and snacks like Cheese-It's.

Favorite Meals: It's not a meal, but I loved my Kentucky Bourbon Pie cupcake!  It was my valentine gift to myself and the only bad thing I ate all day.

What I'm Most Proud Of: I've been sticking to my workout routine, 6am for 45-75 minutes Monday through Friday.  There have been a few days I've skipped to let my body rest, but I can see and feel a difference in myself.

Goals for the Week: Track better, stay active by going to the gym, continue drinking water, and find active ways to relive stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...