Friday, December 23, 2011

The Pretty Kitty Experience

Something that I've been wanting to try for a while is a wax "below the belt."  I have a friend that gets a waxed regularly who's been trying for about a year to get me to get one too.  After another friend challenged me to get one I decided What the heck! I have one life to live.

Thanks to the beautiful people at The Pretty Kitty of San Diego, I was able to get my first waxing.  I had to work myself up to it by asking a million questions.  After they were answered, I closed my eyes and did it.  It was painful at first, but it went away quickly.  We'll see what will manifest in the next few weeks.  Considered it off the The To Do Before I Die list.

Do we have any other brave women waxing "below the belt"?

1 comment:

  1. brave brave brave! i haven't done it yet.. eeps!! lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...