Monday, November 14, 2011

An Untraditional Thanksgiving

As you may have guessed from my empty Thanksgiving dinner plate, my Thanksgiving plans have not come together at all.  After being away from the internet for four days I was finally able to look up prices for plane tickets.  From Louisville to Shreveport it is going to cost me about $550!  Originally, I was going to spend Thanksgiving with Philly family, but my dad asked that I not do that because of the bad whether conditions.  So I thought about going down to Shreveport and spending the long weekend with my uncle, my brother and his family.  The price tag of $550 put a halt to that.  This means that I'll be staying in Kentucky.  Sad day.  But the silver lining...saving money and buying more presents for the nieces and nephews!

What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...