Tuesday, November 8, 2011

BULLS-EYE!

So the Riffling team at the university I work at held a Turkey Shoot today.  Aside from wanting to support the students, I like shooting guns thanks to trip to the gun range with some friends.  Everyone one who participated paid a $1 for each card that had two targets on it...I got 7!  I was really excited because I've never shot a riffle before.  So on my first shot was terrible and I hit nothing but empty space.  The next shot...BULLS-EYE!  After that I got a the next closest ring, but I went completely downhill from there.  I had a great time and can't wait to go to the gun range with my dad and uncles over the holiday break.

How do you feel about guns?

1 comment:

  1. Alright Tae now your stepping into my world!! Didn't this experience relax you!! At least for me it took a lot of stress away! I am glad you had a great time and thanks for sharing.

    http://chocolatepearls-fashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...