Saturday, January 28, 2012

Getting into Gym Time: Weigh In Wednesday

Current Weight: 219.4
Total Weight Lost: 10.4

Biggest Challenge: Staying positive has been my biggest challenge by far!  I was fortunate to only gain about 2 pounds over my winter break/vacation.  I came back to work ready to stay committed to Weight Watchers and being consistent in the gym. I've been going at least 5 days a week for at least 45-60 minutes.   

Favorite Meals: Buffalo Wild Wings wings with a side salad!

What I'm Most Proud Of: Recently I've added weights into my gym routine and when I weighed in it said that I gained 0.2 lbs.  I was happy that it wasn't more than that, but I was a little disappointed that I didn't drop weight due to my hard work.

Goals for the Week: Continue tracking, staying active by going to the gym, and increasing the water - it's good for the skin and puts off the feeling of being hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...