Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

Current Weight: 224.2
Total Weight Lost: 5.6 lbs

Biggest Challenge: Moving without having kitchen utensils or things to cook makes healthy dinning in a place where that's not prevalent was definitely my biggest challenge.

Favorite Meals: What I ate today was the best! My favorite part was the salad - spring mix/baby greens with Gorgonzola cheese, dried cherries and a lemon-honey vinaigrette. Delish!

What I'm Most Proud Of: I went to the gym even though I felt like crap and was tired from moving into my new place.  I also did good at tracking (minus these last 2 days).  

Goals for the Week: Get well and focus on weight control when I'm better.

Pray for me ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. you go girl!

    That's fantastic, keep up the great work :)

    you can do this <33

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying, l0l. Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...