Saturday, July 16, 2011

Crazee Burger

Well hello there.  As part of the goals that I set for myself at the beginning of the year I said that I wanted to do more culinary experimentation.  I'm a lover of the Food Network and after looking at this episode of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, I just had to go check out this local hot spot called Crazee Burger.


Seeing that I'll be moving out of the state in a few days, I decided to bring my mom along for the experience and treat her to lunch.  I had the Santorini Burger (half lamb, half beef with tzatziki sauce) with sweet potato fries, and the madre had a angus burger with a baked potato.  As the video shows they have a lot of interesting types of burgers that you can get.  I recommend this place if you want a special treat and don't mind spend a little bit more for a burger.

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds Yammy! That guy is a little Nuts but knows how to make yammy food!

    GlamThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that the lamb burger was quite yummy and the sweet potato fries were the best I've ever had! If you're ever in San Diego they'll have a seat for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...