Saturday, March 26, 2011

Excited About B'More

That's right, I've officially have been in Baltimore for almost 4 hours and so far I am so smitten with the city.  Granted I'm in the safest part of the city, I really like it.  I had an opportunity to take a short stroll from the hotel that I'm staying at and I feel that I really lucked out!

I'm staying at the Tremont Plaza Hotel down by the harbor.  Within literally 2 minutes of walking distance, there are several restaurants (Indian, Turkish, and an Irish Pub), a quaint little super market across the street, and a small shopping center.  I will got some good pictures for you when the sun comes up, but I really wanted to share this picture I took from my hotel window.


And here's a picture of the hotel bed with a rotating flat screen TV to separate the living room and bedroom.


I have a feeling that I'll have my first taste of Jimmy Johns (it's across the street from my conference site).  I have a cousin that lives out here so I'll be able to see a little bit of the town then I were to just go wondering around on my own.  I'm mostly excited to see my dear Soror Ashley of Oh! The Places I'll Go.  I haven't seen her since she moved and we are definitely an adventurous pair when we get together.

I'll be here for nearly a week so there will be lots to share!

2 comments:

  1. I lived in Washington DC for 4 years and loved my adventures in Baltimore. Enjoy the city & what it has to offer - with a buddy of course. LOVE your pic of the view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Baltimore, girl!! Have fun, and stay safe... like S Nicole said...stay with a buddy. But this really is a beautiful city. Enjoy your stay!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...